Fried Chicken Tenders
Fry up these chicken tenders for a tasty meal that will be a hit with the family. Breaded by hand, the tenders cook up in 5-minute batches.
- 1 lb. Chicken Tenders, usually 6 to 8 per package
- 3/4 cup Mina's Purely Divine All Purpose Mix
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk, Coconut, Almond or Soy Milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Pour oil into a saucepan to a depth of 2 inches. Heat to 350 degrees
Whisk together in a flat bottom bowl Min'a Purely Divine All-Purpose Mix with the salt and pepper.
Whisk together in another flat bottom bowl the egg and milk.
Roll chicken tenders in the all purpose mixture. Then place into the milk mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Again, gently roll chicken in the all purpose mix to coat.
Drop one at a time into the hot oil. Cook in small batches for 5 minutes.
Drain in paper towels.
Finish cooking rest of tenders.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Cabbage... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Yellow Lemon Rice 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlets with Mushrooms and... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Tortilla and Sausage Breakfast... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)