Healthy store-bought mayonnaise is not something that exists at the moment; all of them are prepared with oils that are very high in polyunsaturated fat. Give this healthy paleo version of mayonnaise a try, it's super easy to make and is way better for you!
- 3 large pastured egg yolks
- 3/4 teaspoon Diamond kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 to 1 cup avocado or light olive oil
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Process all ingredients except oil in Vitamix, slowly turning speed from 1 to 10 for 20 seconds.
Reduce speed to 6 and slowly drizzle in oil, stopping when you hear the mixture thicken up.
Amount of oil added will depend on how big your egg yolks are.