Chicken Parmesan Bundles
From the Kraft Foods website.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 RITZ crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
HEAT oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired. Set aside.
BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
You'll also love
- Creole Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Cheese Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Fried Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot King Ranch Chicken Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breast a la Rose 0/5 (0 Votes)