Chicken Chili Cheese Cups
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 30 mini phyllo shells
1. Heat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, toss together the chicken, chilies, cilantro, and cheese.
2. Place the phyllo shells on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of chicken filling into each shell, then add about 1 teaspoon of the egg mixture. Let the shells sit for about a minute so the egg can settle to the bottom. Then add about another teaspoon of egg to each shell, filling it close to the top.
3. Bake the cups until the custard is set, about 15 minutes. After the cups have cooled, freeze them for up to 2 weeks. To serve, simply reheat them in a 350° oven until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Makes 30 quiches.
You'll also love
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Phyllo Rolls 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Nachos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Walnut Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Focaccia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlic Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Fried Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)