Smoked Salmon Patties
For a lip-smacking entrée try these tasty smoked salmon cakes. Healthy too since they are baked rather than fried.
- 8-10 oz. smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 large stalk of celery finely diced
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t lemon pepper (or 1 t lemon juice)
- olive oil (for brushing)
- bread crumbs (for coating)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from carriageandhorses.net
Blend together the salmon, celery, rice, green onion, mayo, mustard, egg, and lemon pepper.
Shape into four-inch patties.
Brush one side of each patty with olive oil and lay in a bowl of breadcrumbs. Brush top side with oil and flip over and press lightly into the breadcrumbs.
Arrange patties on a flat pan. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 400º. Bake for 10 minutes (at sea level; 12 minutes at 4000 feet or higher). Turn the patties over and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dungeness Crab Potstickers 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Trader Joe’s Kale and Broccoli... 3.9/5 (172 Votes)
- Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers 3.8/5 (228 Votes)
- Avocado Tuna Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sautéed Cod with Pea Cream 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Miso Salmon & Soba 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Spread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber... 4/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe