Salad-Bobby Deen's Broccoli Salad with Walnuts and Raisins
- 1/2 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Lb head broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 1/2 Cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Tspn freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins
- 1/4 Cup chopped scallions (white and light green parts
We've Made Cooking As Easy As 1-2-3!
instructions Preheat oven to 350 F.
ingredients 1/2 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
instructions Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and golden, about 5 minutes.
instructions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Have ready a bowl of ice water.
ingredients 1 Lb head broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
instructions Drop broccoli in boiling water and cook until crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove broccoli. Transfer it immediately to the ice water to stop the cooking. Drain well and place the broccoli in a large bowl.
instructions In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Spoon over the broccoli and stir to combine. Stir in the walnuts, raisins, and scallions and serve.
You'll also love
- Veal Stew 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- BISQUICK ZUCCHINI PIE 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple, Blueberry, and Walnut Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Tilapia with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mimi's Carrot Raisin Bread... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Panera Bread Pudding with Apples,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crustless Salmon & Broccoli Quiche 4/5 (1 Votes)