Chinese Chicken, Broccoli and Walnuts
- 1 EGG WHITE
- 1 TBSP SOY SAUCE
- 1 TSP CORNSTARCH
- 1/4 TSP GROUND GINGER OR 1 TSP FRESH
- 1 LB CHICKEN IN 1/4 “ STRIPS
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a bowl. Add chicken and coat thoroughly. Set aside.
- 1/4 CUP SOY SAUCE
- 1/4 DRY SHERRY
- 1/2 TSP GROUND OR 2 TSP FRESH GINGER
- 1 1/2 TSP CORN STARCH
- 1 TSP VEG OR PEANUT OIL
- Mix all ingredients n a small bowl. Set aside.
- TO FINISH:
- 4 TBSP OIL
- 4 CUPS BROCCOLI TOPS
- 1 CUP TOASTED WALNUTS
- 1/4 CUP SCALLIONS, SLICED
In a wok or skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a bowl.
Add remaining oil to wok or skillet. Add chicken in one layer and cook 4-5 minutes until pieces separate and turn white.
Add in broccoli and walnuts. Stir sauce to remix then pour over everything. Stir for 20 –30 seconds until sauce thickens and chicken is glazed.
Put in serving bowl or individual plates over rice. Sprinkle scallions over chicken.
You'll also love
- Heart-Healthy Easy Chicken Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Black Walnut Pound Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Guinness Irish Lamb Stew 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Bonnie's Buffalo Chicken Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Poblano Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Warm Curry Chicken Dip 5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Style Broccoli 5/5 (1 Votes)