A mixture of hot caramel and diced apples is used as a sweet spread on warm biscuits sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Yum-o!
- 2 Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (from 25-ounce bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 medium apple, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Bake biscuits as directed on bag; place on wire rack. Brush tops with melted butter. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits.
In 1-quart saucepan, heat caramel topping over medium heat just until warm. Stir in apple; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apple is crisp-tender.
Split warm biscuits; fill and top with apple mixture. Top with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- The Perfect & Best Prime Rib You... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Amaretto Peach Cheesecake 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crack Cake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Toasted Pound Cake with... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Apple Fritters 4.4/5 (38 Votes)