Emeril's Rigatoni with Broccoli and Sausage
Pasta and Meat Recipes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 lb. rigatoni
- 2 heads broccoli -- cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves -- minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest -- plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 anchovy fillets -- minced
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage -- casings removed
- Parmesan -- grated, for serving
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. In last 2 minutes of cooking, add broccoli and cook until bright green and crisp-tender. Reserve 1 cup pasta water; drain pasta and broccoli.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, anchovies, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Add sausage to pot and cook over medium-high, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat, return pasta and broccoli to pot, and add oil mixture.
4. Toss well to combine, adding enough pasta water to create a thin sauce that coats pasta. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Orange Bowknots (mom) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Strawberry Coconut Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- caramelized onion cheddar quick... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rendang (Rendang Daging 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Fava Bean Tagine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom and Ham Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SICILIAN ITALIAN SAUSAGE 0/5 (0 Votes)