Creamy Mushroom and Ham Ravioli
- 9 oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese ravioli or tortellini
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 4-5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. chicken instant bouillon
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
Adapted from bigredkitchen.com
Cook ravioli or tortellini & drain.
Melt butter in skillet and stir-fry pepper and mushrooms.
In small bowl combine water, milk, cornstarch and bouillon and blend well.
Add to skillet, cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
Stir in ham, peas and ravioli.
You'll also love
- Slivered Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes from Nye's 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Florentine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linda’s Noodle Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Artichoke Fettuccine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Wellington with Mushrooms... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nan's Mushroom Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)