Michael Symon's Lemon Grilled Salmon
- 1 side of Salmon
- 1 Beefsteak or Heirloom Tomato (sliced 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 Lemons sliced into thin wheels (another for garnish)
- 1/2 bunch Dill
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 bunch Asparagus (woody ends trimmed)
- 2 Spring Onions (sliced lengthwise)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic (skin-on)
Preheat grill to high.
Nestle the fish in the fish basket, leaving room for the vegetables, and layer the dill over the fish. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the lemon slices over the dill and place the tomato slices over the lemons. With the remaining space in the basket add the asparagus, spring onion and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil.
Grill the salmon and vegetables for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until just opaque in the center.
Remove basket from grill and serve salmon on top of grilled vegetables.
You'll also love
- Thick and Creamy New England Clam... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fillet of Beef au Poivre 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Kielbasa Cornbread 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Kiwi Summer Roll 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Harvest Salad with Apple Cider... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Cod 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- EASY SALMON AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS 4.3/5 (10 Votes)