Layered Coconut Chocolate Bars
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 pkg. (7oz) coconut (2 2/3 cups), toasted, divided
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Microwave 5 oz. chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in graham crumbs, nuts and 1 cup coconut; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 15 min.
BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. (Mixture will be stiff.) Stir in 1 cup of the remaining coconut; spread over chocolate layer in pan.
MICROWAVE remaining butter and chocolate in microwaveable bowl 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour over pudding layer; tilt pan to evenly cover pudding layer. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Bars 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Green Chile Pork... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Southern Skillet Cornbread 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandma's German Apple Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut-Cajun Shrimp 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- No-Bake Chewy Chocolate Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Amy’s Pecan-Chocolate Bars 4.4/5 (8 Votes)