Pomegranate and Grapefruit Soda
- 1 Red Grapefruit
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup sugar2 star anise pods
- Soda water
Adapted from granitecreekcabinetry.com
First, make a juice of Grapefurit and Pomegranate seeds.
Now Take Saucepan put it over medium heat.
Now add grapefruit juice and pomegranate juice, star anise and sugar.
Stir it constantly to dissolve the sugar. Boil it for one minute. Remove from heat and cool it for 30 mins.
To serve, take a glass fill it halfway with ice cubes, add 3 tablespoons of syrup.
After this add soda.
You can use pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
You'll also love
- Toasted Coconut Candy 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Corn on the Cob with Spicy... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Paleo (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Citrus-Asian Slaw 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemonade, with Variations 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (without meat) 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Pomegranate Grapefruit Caipiroska 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pomegranate Molasses (Alton Brown) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)