- 2 packages Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes 12 oz. (Southern Style)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced onion or onion powder optional
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Corn Flakes, crusjed Mixed with 1/2 cup melted butter
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
1.Place your potatoes in a colander. Let set until thawed and drained.
2.Combine sour cream, soup and butter in a bowl. Mix it well. Add salt, onion and cheese to this mixture and mix until all combined.
3.Add potatoes to mixture and stir until all combined. Place in 9x13 pan.
4.Sprinkle on butter covered crushed Corn flakes.
5.Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-50 minutes.