Linguine with Parmesan Clam Sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat;
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, thyme, red pepper, and garlic; cook until onion is golden brown (about 6 minutes).
Stir in undrained clams; bring to a boil.
Add pasta to pan.
Combine milk and egg in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Add milk mixture to pan; stir well.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes until milk mixture is thick, stirring constantly (do not boil).
Sprinkle mixture with cheese and parsley.
You'll also love
- GREEN PEPPER & TOMATO STUFFED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smarter Fettuccine Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato-Crusted Codfish Steaks with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Risotto with Chive Gremolata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp club salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)