Linguine alla Pescatora
- 350 g. linguine or any similar pasta like spaghetti, vermicelli
- 700 g. shrimps
- 1 squid, cut into rings
- 1 octopus, cut into rings
- 350 g. mussels
- 350 g. vongole veraci (carpet shell clams)
- 1 big bunch parsley, chopped finely
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 dried chili
- 300 g. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, one clove chopped finely and the three others halved
- extra virgin olive oil
Boil water in a pot for the pasta. When it boils, add salt. Cook the linguine following the number of minutes suggested in the box.
Meantime, saute' garlic & chili in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil. Add some chopped parsley, about 2 spoons. Add mussels & clams. After tossing for a couple of minutes, add the octopus, squid, shrimps, tomatoes & parsley. After cooking for about 10 minutes, add the wine. Let the liquid evaporate until it becomes slightly thick. Cook for about 20 minutes, mixing once in while. Add salt.
3. About 2 minutes before the pasta cooks, transfer to the saucepan with the sauce. Mix with the seafood for 2 minutes. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining parsley.