Ravioli Alfredo with Shrimp
- 1 pkg.(24 oz. frozen lg. round cheese ravioli
- 4 plum tomatoes,chopped,2 cups
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. sliced fresh basil
- 2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 sm. red onion,diced,1/4c.
- 18 med. shrimp,3/4 lb. peeled and deveined,tails left on
- 1 16oz. jar Alfredo sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cook ravioli according to pkg. directions.
Meanwhile,in bowl,toss tomatoes with half of garlic,1 Tbsp. olive oil.sliced basil,vinegar and pepper,reserve.
In lf. non-stick skillet,heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil over med. heat.
Add remaining garlic,onion and shrimp;cook,stirring,until shrimp are lightly browned,4-5 mins.
Stir in Alfredo sauce and 1/4c. water.
Bring to a simmer,cook 4 mins,stirring gently,3 mins.
Serve shrimp and ravioli topped with reserved tomato basil mixture.
If desired garnish with additional basil.
You'll also love
- Spicy Thai Ground Lamb from "Fast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tex Mex Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Halibut with Bechamel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-fried Lobster Dumplings - J... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Soup with Moghrabieh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HOT CRABBIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Pasta Roma 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood - Shrimp Newburg (Recipe... 0/5 (0 Votes)