Orange Blossom Bundt Cake
These delicious Orange Blossom Bundt Cake is made with yellow cake mix, orange marmalade and orange juice. Enjoy!
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- 1 10-ounce jar orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Eggs, oil and water per cake mix
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350F degrees fahrenheit.
Grease Bundt pan and flour generously.
Prepare cake according to directions, but reduce water to 1 cup and add marmalade and 2 teaspoons orange peel. Mix well.
Bake 45-50 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes in pan.
Mix sugar and 1 teaspoon of orange peel, adding orange juice a teaspoon at a time until pourable consistency.
Pour over cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Penne with Roasted Asparagus and... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Thai Green Chicken Curry (with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus and Cheese Tart 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Iced Tea 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Swirl Frozen Dessert 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Sticky Buns with Cream... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp, Avocado, and Mandarin... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)