Mushroom & Swiss Burgers
A classic American burger combination, Swiss cheese uniquely complements savory sautéed mushrooms.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; sauté mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
Place burger on roll, top with sautéed mushrooms, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Hot Dog Cornbread Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE TARTS (黄梨挞) 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Red, White & Blue Burger Topper 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon and Egg Pie 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Corned Beef Soup 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Taco Grilled Cheese 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Apple Cobbler 4.3/5 (28 Votes)