Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
Twist on a traditional cheesecake with the addition of pureed peaches and a touch of Amaretto. Serve with fresh sliced peaches on top.
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 large eggs
- 16 ounces canned peach halves, pureed
- 1/4 cup almond flavored liqueur (amaretto)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
Drain and puree peaches.
For filling, combine cream cheese, sugar and flour; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add peaches and liqueur; mix well. Pour over crust.
Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F, then continue baking for 55 minutes.
Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Garnish with additional peach slices and sliced if desired.
You'll also love
- Fresh Strawberry Buttercream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Amaretto Almond Cheesecake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Amaretto Scones 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe