Grilled parmesan corn
A delicious treat to add to any summer menu. The grilled corn is sweet yet slightly firm. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @chefmarymoran !
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- 4 ears of corn in the husk
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper for each ear of corn
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Heat your barbq grill to medium heat.
Peel a quarter of the husk off.
In aluminum foil place all of the ears of corn inside.
Top the corn with garlic, parsley, parmesan, olive oil and then butter and salt and pepper. (you can put a little water in the aluminum foil).
Seal the foil and place on the barbq grill for 45-60 minutes.
Unwrap and serve!
You'll also love
- Amaretto Peach Cheesecake 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Buttercream... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Classic Pumpkin Roll with Orange... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Homemade Buttermilk Cornbread 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe