Speedy Spinach Artichoke Dip chicken
A Marlene Koch recipe
- 1 cup thinly shredded fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup drained quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup + 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 T. light mayonnaise
- 1/2 t. minced garlic
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/4 t. black papper
- 2 T. shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Place spinach and artichoke hearts in medium microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 1 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in ¼ cup Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, onion powder and black pepper. Stir in mozzarella and set aside.
Wrap chicken in plastic wrap and gently pound to 1/8” to ¼” thickness. Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until well browned and almost cooked through.
Spoon ¼ cup of the “dip” onto each breast and spread to cover. Add scant ¼ cup of water to the skillet, cover and cook for one minute or until chicken is cooked through and “dip” is hot and cheese is melted. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Parmesan over each breast and serve.
Per serving: 200 calories; 4 g carbs; 8 g fat; 29 g protein
Weight Watchers Points = 5
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (885 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (389 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)