Sweet Potato Fries
- (based on 2 potatoes)
- 1 sweet potato per person
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free panko
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 or 5 leaves sage, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from mindbodygreen.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut potatoes in half and then in 1/4-inch steak fry slices.
Place in a large mixing bowl, add the oil and toss until all are well coated (add more if needed).
Season with salt and pepper and toss.
Mix together the panko, parmesan, sage and garlic and place on a plate or leave on the cutting board.
Dip each fry into the mixture on both sides. Press the mixture down with your hands to help it stick.
Place fries in a single layer on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with olive oil or place a sheet of parchment paper on the tray and then layer.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.