Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Dough Ingredients Ingredients for Dominos thin pizza crust (omit sauce and cheese) 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Topping Ingredients
- 12 ounces fully cooked chicken strips
- 6 slices cooked bacon torn into smaller pieces
- 1 cup chopped Plum tomato
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
•Prepare the pizza dough according to directions, adding the provolone cheese along with the bulk of the flour.
•Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
•In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
•Melt in the cream cheese.
•Add the half and half, ranch dressing, garlic, salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring often, until sauce is desired consistency.
•Add parmesan cheese and mix in.
•Spread the white sauce onto the pizza crust, leaving a one inch border.
•Top with the tomato, chicken and bacon.
•Finish with mozzarella cheese.
•Bake until the crust has a golden color and the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, around 13 to 16 minutes.
•Let the pizza stand for about five minutes.
•Slice into eight pieces and serve.