Little Tavern Hamburgers
VERY Old Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Dry Minced Onion
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 1 lb of Ground Round Beef
- Small Dinner Rolls
- Optional - Pickle slices
Soak Onion Flakes in Water.
Combine Beef and Onions into small Balls and put into medium pre-heated fry pan and as they "hit" the pan, Flatten them.
Turn and Cook on second side.
Top with Pickle Slice.
Serve on Small Dinner Roll
For Cheeseburgers, Add small piece of Cheese after turning to cook second side. Top with 1/2 roll while still in pan and till cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Ruby Tuesday's Ham & Pea Pasta... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Desserts - Banana Split Pie... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Venison Summer Sausage 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Roast with Sourkraut,Potatoes... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef: Stuffed Acorn Squash with... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- London Broil to Beef Stroganoff 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Sissy's Special Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)