Ruby Tuesday's Ham & Pea Pasta Salad Copycat
Make your favorite salad at home. This Ruby Tuesday's Ham & Pea Pasta Salad Copycat is perfect for a meal at home or taking it to a gathering.
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces ham, 1/4" cubed, about 2 cups
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, 1/4" cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine salad ingredients.
In a smaller bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over macaroni mix and toss to blend well. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. (More mayonnaise or sour cream may be needed.)