Toaster Oven Pork Chops
An incredibly easy way to prepare pork chops. All you need is your favorite seasonings to rub on both sides to create a richly intense flavor.
- 1-2 pork chops (1/2- 3/4 inch thick)
- Seasonings of your choice (I like Tony Chechere's or salt-pepper-basil)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Broil in toaster oven 12 minutes on first side, 6 minutes on second. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Reboot - Snack - Sweet Potato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Sticky Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Confit with Braised Lentils 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PORK CHOP MARINADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dewberry Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)