Toaster Oven Pork Chops
An incredibly easy way to prepare pork chops. All you need is your favorite seasonings to rub on both sides to create a richly intense flavor.
- 1-2 pork chops (1/2- 3/4 inch thick)
- Seasonings of your choice (I like Tony Chechere's or salt-pepper-basil)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Broil in toaster oven 12 minutes on first side, 6 minutes on second. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Gary Rhodes Yorkshire Pudding 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Paesano 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- RAFFERTY'S POTATO SOUP ( Amber... 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Lemonade 3.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Bisquick's Easy Turkey Pot Pie 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Curry without Coconut Milk 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Baked... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)