Chili Beef Stuffing Bake
440 calories per serving.
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in beans, tomato sauce and salsa. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese.
ADD hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Spoon over ingredients in casserole dish.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Save 50 calories and 6g of fat, including 3g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Omit salsa. Prepare recipe as directed, decreasing oven temperature to 375ºF, increasing water to 1-2/3 cups and adding 1 Tbsp. chili powder to the browned meat along with the beans, tomato sauce and salsa.