Mushroom-Dill Chicken Rolls
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
- 1 c. hot water
- 2 c. chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 sm. red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Stir cut butter into hot water in bowl until melted. Add stuffing crumbs, red pepper and egg; stir until moistened.
3. Spoon stuffing evenly on chicken; roll tightly. Secure tightly, with melted butter; sprinkle with pepper.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through. Heat soup, water and dill in saucepan. Serve over chicken. Makes 4 servings.