Chicken Chowder with Biscuit Dunkers for Two
This quick and easy dinner for two makes a comforting meal that's perfect for cold nights. The biscuits make the dish!
- 2 Pillsbury® frozen buttermilk or Southern style biscuits
- 1 (18.5-ounce) can Progresso® Traditional chicken corn chowder
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red bell pepper (from a jar)
- Option: If you want a little flavor on the biscuit dunkers, feel free to sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese after cutting and before baking.
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Place frozen biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High 15 seconds; turn over, and microwave about 10 seconds longer or until biscuits are softened. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces; place pieces at least 1/2 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat chowder, chicken, cheese and roasted pepper over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot. Pour mixture into serving bowls; top with biscuit pieces for dunking into chowder.
You'll also love
- Cherry Filled Ableskiver 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hoppin' John 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- One Pot Chicken and Rice Fajita... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Beef or Pork Green Chile Stew 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Wild Rice Venison Stew 4.5/5 (15 Votes)