Cajun Oven-Fried Chicken
Calories: 206 (16% from fat)
Fat: 3.7g (sat 1g,mono 1g,poly 0.8g)
- 1/3 cup low-fat Buttermilk
- 1 tbl Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 Chicken Breast halves (about 1 lb), skinned
- 2 chicken drumsticks (about 1/2 lb), skinned
- 2 chicken thighs (about 1/2 lb), skinned
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Place panko in a shallow dish. Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into buttermilk mixture; dredge in panko.
Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until done, turning after 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Ranch Chicken 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Philly Cheesesteak Biscuit Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Chicken Tamale Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken with Capers and Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Pot Chicken and Bacon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)