Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Poppers
- 1 head cauliflower; divided into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- Salt/Pepper to taste
Adapted from dailyhiit.com
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.Combine & mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
3.Break and beat eggs in a separate bowl.
4.Carefully dip each cauliflower piece into the egg and dip in the bread crumb mixture.
5.Place on a greased cookie sheet & bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Glazed Kielbasa Bites 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Jalapeno Cheddar... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Dump Cake 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Beer... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- pasta - homemade potato garlic... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Pasta with White Beans, Roasted... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)