Italian Penne And Shrimp Salad
- 2 cups cooked penne noodles
- 1 can artichoke hearts - (14 oz) drained, halved
- 2 roasted red bell peppers from jar diced
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
This recipe yields 4 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup penne, 3 ounces shrimp.
Exchanges Per Serving: 3 Very Lean Meat, 2 Starch.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 250; Calories from Fat 32; Total Fat 4g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 165mg; Sodium 1052mg; Carbohydrate 31g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 8g; Protein 23g.
You'll also love
- Indian Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Mustard Lamb Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish And Fruit Salad With Yogurt... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettucine Verde 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Shrimp Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Main Dish Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti With Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)