Crown Royal BBQ Sauce
Try a new twist on your BBQ with this Crown Royal BBQ Sauce.
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Crown Royal
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/3 teaspoon tabasco
- ablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine onion, garlic, and Crown Royal in a 3-quart saucepan. Sauté until onion and garlic are translucent, approximately 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and light mixture; flame for 20 seconds. Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then turn down to a medium simmer.
Simmer 20 minutes, stirring constantly. Run sauce through a medium strainer to remove onion and garlic bits if you prefer a smoother sauce. Cool and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Lipton Fast "n Easy Chili 3.3/5 (94 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bearnaise Sauce 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sauces - Pistou 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe