Carrot Cake Smoothie
Servings: 1 serving
Carrot Cake Smoothie is the healthy way to get your carrot cake fix without feeling guilty about it. This recipe is the perfect way to start your day on a sweet note with the added health benefits of fresh carrot, banana, ground flaxseed, vanilla almond milk, and assorted carrot cake spices for a delicious recipe that is perfect who any busy person who needs a healthy, delicious and portable breakfast on every busy weekday.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 4 ice cubes
- chopped walnuts, optional, to taste
Place everything in a blender starting with almond milk and ending with ice cubes. Blend for 2 minutes or until smooth. Top with walnuts and additional coconut.