Perfected White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Enjoy the absolutely delicious Perfected White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies! They are the best cookies for any occasion.
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips or white chocolate bar, cut into chunks
- 1 cup roasted and salted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with a handheld mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer) until the mixture is well-combined.
Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until the mixture is creamy and light in color, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the flour, salt and soda and mix until just combined; a few streaks of flour remaining are ok.
Add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and mix until combined and no streaks of flour remain.
Roll tablespoon (or slightly larger) size balls of dough and place on silpat or parchment lined baking sheets, 1 to 2 inches apart.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bruschetta Pasta Recipe 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Bars... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Almond Roca Cookies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Mini Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Giant White-Chocolate Pecan Cookies 4.5/5 (14 Votes)