Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
If you are looking for a light a fluffy cookie that is tasty, look no further than this delicious Lemon Cool Whip Cookies recipe! With only 4 ingredients, it is easy to make, and delicious!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from eatingonadime.com
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, cool whip and egg. The mix will be VERY fluffy. Just keep mixing until well combined.
Use a small cookie scoop or two spoons to drop rounded cookie dough into powdered sugar. Roll dough ball until completely covered. Set cookies on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake at 350F for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden around the edges. Let cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Store at room temperature in airtight container. These are best eaten within a day or two of baking.
You'll also love
- Red Beans and Rice with sausage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork Lo Mein 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Cabbage 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens with Apricot... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Trifle 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Marshmallow Easter Bark 4.5/5 (19 Votes)