Crumb Coated Cod Fillets
Taste of Home magazine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 1/2 tsp. ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash salt-free italian herb seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (4oz. each)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, pepper and salt. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, dressing mix and seasoning. coat fillets with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumb mixture.
Place fillets on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.