Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Swiss Chard and Greek Vinaigrette
Are you looking to cut back on meat without cutting back on flavor? This dish is the solution.
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 2 Bunches Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Onion or shallot
- 2 tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Peel sweet potatoes and slice into planks. Put potato slices in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Place potato slices on heated griddle and cook for about 8-10 minutes until cooked and tender.
Meanwhile thinly slice the garlic and onion/shallot. In a saute pan over medium high heat add 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Next add the sliced shallot and season with salt. Let the shallots cook for about a minute and then add the garlic. Add the cumin seeds to the pan to toast. Roughly chop the swiss chard and add to the pan. Add sherry vinegar and cook until chard has wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Add a drizzle more of olive oil and once the swiss chard has cooked remove pan from heat.
Plate the swiss chard with the grilled potatoes and a side of Greek yogurt. Top dish with toasted pistachios, olive oil and some fresh cracked pepper. Serve.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Pear Dutch Baby 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Tomato Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Basil Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fake Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork - Pork Chop Milanese With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO PIE WITH CRUNCHY... 0/5 (0 Votes)