Endive Leaves with Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- 2 large roasted, chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 C minced fennel bulb
- 2 T chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 3/4 t minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 t minced garlic
- 24 Belgian endive leaves (@ 3 large heads), ends trimmed
Mix fennel, olives, oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic & peppers in med. bowl.
Season with salt & pepper. ( Can be made 1 day ahead.) Cover & chill.
Arrange endive leaves on platter. Spoon 1 T salsa onto each leaf & serve.
You'll also love
- Green Beans with Brown Butter 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with Port... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake, Cherry 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- GYRO CUCUMBER SAUCE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Branzino with Brown Butter and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Shaved Beets, Feta... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- White Bean & Escarole Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)