Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 8.9 g
Cholesterol: 18.2 mg
Sodium: 472.4 mg
Total Carbs: 7.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
Protein: 9.0 g
- Zucchini, 2 cup, sliced
- Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 cup, chopped
- Onions, raw, 2 tbsp chopped
- Garlic, 2 clove
- Basil, 2 tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
- Salt, .5 tsp.
- Parmesan Cheese, shredded, 2
- Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 4 oz.
Slice a med. sized zucchini lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips.
Brush with olive oil and place in shallow baking dish.
Mix chopped herbs, tomato, onion and salt together and spread evenly over the zucchini slices.
Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees, or until the cheese begins to brown.