Backwoods Bonfire Bark
Bark made with the ingredients of a S'More! Chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows and some peanuts tossed in for an extra crunch!
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1 minute longer in 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
Spread to 1/4-in. thickness on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle crackers, marshmallows and peanuts over chocolate; press in lightly.
Chill until firm. Break or cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Yield: about 1 1/2 pounds.
You'll also love
- Hopi Blue Corn Tortillas 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Beef Jerky 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey Meatball Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Apricot... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bubbling Cocktails 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Coconut Pineapple Mango Cookie Cups 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot Dog Bun Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (9 Votes)