Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- 1/8 t pepper
- 2 4 oz boneless pork chops – 1/2 inch thick
- 1 t olive oil
- 1 15 oz can apricot halves in extra light syrup
Adapted from bing.com
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and sprinkle over both sides of chops
2. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add pork, and cook 3 minute on each side or until done. Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
3. Drain apricots, reserving ½ cup syrup. Add ¼ cup to pan and cook over medium high heat 4-5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining syrup and apricots. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve apricots over pork. This is good served with long grain and wild rice.
2 servings 269 calories 6 points