Turkey Asparagus Roll-ups
- 32 spears Asparagus, fresh
- 16 slices Turkey breast, thinly sliced (Boar's Head Ovengold)Approx. 1 lb
- Provolone slices optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from publix.com
1. Trim the ends of the asparagus spears.
2. Fill a large saucepan with 3-inches of water and bring to a boil.
3. Add the asparagus and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Remove the asparagus and rinse with cold water.
5. Pat dry with paper towels.
6. Take a slice of turkey and lay flat on work surface. Place 2 spears of asparagus at one edge of the turkey slice and roll up; repeat.
7. Arrange roll-ups on a serving dish.
Optional: wrap each roll in a slice of provolone
You'll also love
- Tilapia - Formage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia - Pan Fried 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Preserves - Peach Homemade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paisan's Beef Bourguigon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rex Sole with Grapefruit Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TNT SMOKED PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lipton Onion Burgers 2.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)