Seasoned Red Potatoes
- 14 Small Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cups Olive Oil
- 1/4 cups Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Peel a strip of the peel off from around each potato.
Place potatoes in an ungreased 3 quart baking baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the oil, butter and seasonings; drizzle over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until tender, stirring every 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Mushroom... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mac & Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Skillet Red Potatoes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Potato Salad with Bacon 4.4/5 (19 Votes)