Applesauce Walnut Cake w/Cake Mix
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Golden Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups applesauce
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- confectioner's sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce, melted butter and cinnamon in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Stir in walnuts. Pour into pan.
3. Bake at 375 °F for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
Also delicious using chopped pecans instead of walnuts.