- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 jars ( 6 oz each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 jar ( 4-1/2 oz) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth or 1 cup broth and 1 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked noodles
In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter. Remove chicken to an un greased 13in x 9in baking dish. Arrange artichoke and mushrooms on top of the chicken; set aside.
Saute onion in pan juices until crisp, tender. Combine the flour, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir into pan until blended. Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove for the heat and spoon over chicken.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170. Arrange noodles on a serving platter; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.