Orange Burst Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softned
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 cups vanilla milk chips
Preheat oven to 375
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside
In large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light. beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in zest and chips.
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges.