Lemon Pound Cake with Cake Mix
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3. Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
4. For glaze, can use ready made frosting..place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
You'll also love
- Juicer Orange Pulp Scones 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Don Pablo's Spoon Bread 3.8/5 (136 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- How To Make a Spice Cake from a... 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Irish Lemon Pudding Tart 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Bacon Ranch Chicken 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Linguine with Lemon Cream and... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Spinach and Feta Chicken Roulade 4.5/5 (6 Votes)