Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- # 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- # 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- # 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- # 1 teaspoon salt
- # 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- # 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- # 3 cups 2% milk
- # 6 cups thinly sliced peeled potatoes
- # 1-1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- # 1 small onion, grated
* In a large saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
* Combine potatoes, ham and onion; place half in a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the sauce; repeat layers.
* Cover and bake at 375° for 65-75 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Dot with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- Raspberry-Avocado Semifreddo 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Dessert, Cake /Breakfast:... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ranch Cucumber Sandwiches 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Skillet Red Potatoes 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup with Lime... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ENGLISH MUFFIN CRAB APPETIZERS 5/5 (1 Votes)